1. She SUP Fishes is a hobby blog. It's a place for me to share my experiences and with other women in hopes that they will find the inspiration and skills they need to venture out and go fishing. The content here is subject to change and may include comments and conversations.
2. She SUP Fishes is based solely on my opinions and experiences and doesn’t reflect the opinions of any organizations I might be affiliated with.
3. Any information found on the She SUP Fishes blog is accurate and true to the best of my knowledge however, there may be omissions, errors, or mistakes.
4. The information found on She SUP Fishes is strictly for informational purposes only and shouldn’t be seen as any kind of definitive advice to partake in any dangerous or hazardous activities. Any information or advice that readers rely on in the She SUP Fishes blog, is taken at their own risk.
5. I am not a professional angler and don't know your personal situation or abilities. My opinions and advice are what works for me and my experiences and should be applied at your own risk.
6. She SUP Fishes reserves the right to change how it manages or runs this blog and may change the focus or content of She SUP Fishes at any time.